GriefShare: Loss of a Spouse
North Campus: Room E100
Grieving the death of a spouse? Your life has changed forever. The daily emotions and challenges can seem too hard to bear. Loss of a Spouse is a seminar for people grieving a spouses death. The seminar features video interviews with counselors, grief experts and widowed men and women. They offer helpful insights on …..
– What to expect in the days to come
– How to deal with loneliness
– What to do with your spouses belongings
– Why it won’t always hurt this much
– Other practical help for dealing with the challenges of widowhood
Everyone who attends will receive a booklet with over 30 short readings on how to live with grief and eventually rebuild your life.
Facilitators: Dan and Brenda YoungREGISTER HERE