Wales Mission Trip
We are excited for the opportunity to do missions at Wales. Below is the important information regarding this trip:
Mission Activities: We are returning to our 20 year + partnership in Wales working hand and hand with local Pastors & ministries to reach their community through prayer, music, community work, schools and clubs.
Transportation: Each individual will need to purchase his/her own ticket and must arrive at Heathrow Terminal 3 no later than Monday, July 4 at 12:00 noon. Below is our Preferred flight:
- Outbound Flight: Sunday, July 3, Delta Fl 32 departing ATL at 9:50 PM arriving in Heathrow on July 4 at 11:10 AM
- Return Flight: Wednesday, July 12, Delta Fl 33 departing LHR at 2:05 PM arriving in ATL at 6:45 PM
Ground Trip Cost: $800.00 approx. per person land costs. This includes lodging in Wales, ground transportation, most meals, shirt and insurance as well as an end of trip 2 day excursion to relax & enjoy England.
Team Meetings (Mandatory):
- Sunday, March 20: 1:00 PM @ North Campus Mission Center & South Campus Student Café
- Sunday, April 24: 4:00 – 5:30 PM in Missions Center
- Sunday, May 15: 4:00 – 5:30 PM in Missions Center
- March 13: All Adult Applications with non-refundable deposit of $100.00 must be submitted
- May 15: Final payment for land costs
- Online Payments: available at wwwnewhopebc.org – under “Give; Guest or member; Other”. Be sure to designate the payment for Wales Mission trip and your name so credit will go towards your account.
- Checks: (payable to NHBC – memo Wales Mission Trip) can be mailed to Marion Ferencz
Passport: If you don’t have one, apply for one now. If you do have one, check to see that your expiration date is at least 6 months after the date of departure. A passport copy needs to be given to Marion.
For more info – contact Marion Ferencz 770-460-4851 or email@example.com