New Hope is proud to be joining several churches in our community to pray for those at Fayette Piedmont Hospital working on the medical front. Hospital administration, doctors, nurses, technicians and staff are sacrificing and serving our community at an unprecedented level, and we want to support them in prayer.
As a church, New Hope is taking Wednesdays between the hours of 9:00 AM – 8:00 PM to drive through the campus and pray.
Things you can pray for:
- Healthcare Workers; Strength, protection and encouragement for them and their families
- Supplies and equipment
- Patients and their families
- Containment/Cure for the virus
- Public safety/first responders
- Government officials and leaders
- Pray/Praise with the Psalms
- As the Spirit leads
Guidelines for Driving-Thru:
- Please enter the campus at the East Entrance and exit on Highway 54 which is on the West side of the Hospital.
- Please avoid the Emergency Area
- Please stay in your car
- Please no horns or flashers
- Please do not photograph people entering the hospital
- Please drive-thru rather than park (multiple drive-thus are fine)
Debbie Britt, Fayette Piedmont’s community relations coordinator will inform the staff at Fayette Piedmont which churches are praying on what days. These prayers have been requested specifically by the staff and they appreciate you.
James 5:16 reminds us that prayer is powerful and effective. Thank you in advance for participating in this unique prayer strategy. You are impacting the staff, patients and their families, and it’s a privilege to minister with you in prayer.
If you have questions you can email New Hope Missions at firstname.lastname@example.org