Who We Are
Welcome! New Hope hosts a flagship Upward Sports program that trains, encourages and supports young athletes. Our goal is to provide quality sports programs for the entire family in a Christ-centered environment. We’re all about family at New Hope, and we’d love to welcome you to one of our campuses.
(K4-8th Grade Boys/Girls)
New Hope offers two seasons of Upward Soccer during the Fall & Spring of each school year. All Upward Basketball is held at our South Campus Field.
Key Spring Soccer Dates 2019
- December 17 | Returning Player Registration Opened
- January 1 | Registration Opens
- February 9 | Evaluations drop-in from 1:00-2:00 PM for players with the last name A-L
Evaluations drop-in from 2:00-3:00 PM for players with the last name M-Z)
- February 18 | Coaches receive rosters/Players and parents contacted
- February 21 | Coaches Meeting @ 6:30 PM (South Campus Café)
- February 25-March 1 | Practices Begin/Uniform Pickup
- March 4-8 | Practice Week
- March 9 | First Game
- March 23 | Picture Day
- March 30 | NO GAMES SPRING BREAK
- May 4 | Last Game/Tournament
- May 5 | Awards Ceremony @ 3:00 PM
Soccer registration for Spring is closed.