Who We Are
Welcome! New Hope hosts a flagship Upward Sports program that trains, encourages and supports young athletes. Our goal is to provide quality sports programs for the entire family in a Christ-centered environment. We’re all about family at New Hope, and we’d love to welcome you to one of our campuses.
(K4-8th Grade Boys/Girls)
New Hope offers two seasons of Upward Soccer during the Fall & Spring of each school year. All Upward Basketball is held at our South Campus Field.
Key Fall Soccer Dates 2019
June 1 | Fall Registration Opens
August 15 | Registration Closes
- August 17 | Evaluations drop-in from 9:00-10:00 AM for players with the last name A-L
Evaluations drop-in from 10:00-11:00 AM for players with the last name M-Z)
August 29 | Coaches Meeting @ 6:30 PM (South Campus Café)
- August 25 | Coaches receive rosters/Players and parents contacted
- September 2-6 | Practices Begin/Uniform Pickup
- September 9-13 | Practices Continue
September 14 | First Game
September 28 | Picture Day
- November 2 | Last Game/Tournament